Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Introductions

Hello! First of all let me say we are horrible procrastinaters which is why we signed up in August and we finally started writing in mid-September! Well my name is Jenn and i will be co-authoring this blog with my friend Jamie, who I will be telling you about in a few minutes. I am 28 and I am a stay at home mom. I have two children, one is Gabriel a 9 year old boy and the other is Katherine a soon to be 9 month old girl. We live aboard Camp Pendleton with Garrett my husband of 6 years. Now I shall pass it on to Jamie so she can tell you a little about herself and family.

Hello! My name is Jamie a stay at home mother of three.  I live on Camp Pendelton with my husband of 4 years.  My kids names are Colin a 3 year old energetic boy and Andrew and Chloe 18 month old twins which by the way came completely by suprise.  I hope that this blog can help some of you other mothers out there who feel at times that they're going crazy, or don't feel like they are being "super mom".  Nice to meet you all!

I (Jenn) thought to start this blog because of Jamie actually who would call at varying times of the day wondering  why her son couldn't count to 10 yet? or was it normal for her daughter to be throwing such horrible temper tantrums? and other various dilemmas. So I talked to her about starting this blog so that we would have a place to kinda vent our issues, and other mothers would know that they weren't alone. So here it is hope you enjoy our laughter, tears, crazyiness, pain,and frustration at figuring this whole kid thing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment