Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sorry just haven't had the time!

Jenn:

     I know not many people read our blog and if they do they don't wait with bated breath for us to post an entry. But I would like to apologize for the lack of timely posts. The reason is simple we were being moms and had lots of stuff going on. My daughter is sick, and has a birthday coming up. The holidays. My house never being clean enough. My sister getting married and staying with me until her house is ready. My husband playing too many video games. All reasons I haven't had time to blog. Kinda makes me think. Sometimes  as a housewife I am bored. Mind numbingly bored. Then I have a ton of stuff to do and don't have enough time in my day!!! It's like HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!! Why is everything happening at once!!!! Hopefully I will be bored again soon. Maybe. P.S. Having a sick baby sucks. Especially when you have tons of stuff to do. I am hardly ever sick so I get pretty irritated when others are. Even my kids. I am not very nurturing in that way. I think I even told my 11 month old to suck it up. I should work on my bedside manner.

Jamie:
  Ok the last few weeks have been chaotic.  My oldest son got sick which he so kindly shared with his brother, sister and me.  It's funny I never get over how hard it is to be sick when you have sick kids.  Thank God for my husband,  I was able to get a little sleep last weekend and recover enough to get throug the week.  For some reason this last week has been especially horrible.   My kids still aren't feeling well so they have been whining and throwing fits, my eldest is going through a phase of being glued to my hip and doesn't stop talking and I'm still not feeling 100%. Not to mention I'm dying for some time with adults and away from the house. I'm going bonkers!!!  It's a real relief to have a moment to blog, I still need to go get in the shower which I haven't been able to do in 2 days.  I feel at times like I'm running in  circles and don't get anything done.  It's absolutly frusterating!! Well thank you for letting me vent.  Hopefully next time it wont be so long between blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts, and I check every day to see if you ladies have updated.

    Good luck with the sick kiddies. I have been lucky to escape any major illnesses with DJ. But now that I said something, he will get sick. ;)

    ReplyDelete